TEP1506 MONSTER MAX 17.5T
Monster MAX ROAR Spec 17.5t Brushless Motor
Standard Race SPEC Features:
New lower resistance Stator and High Torque Rotor (TEP1112) installed for more torque and higher RPM.
- Black Thermal Epoxy for better heat dissipation, leading to "NO FADE"
- Red Insulators have been removed for lower internal resistance and better air flow.
Designed for all out power and speed needed for Extreme On-Road and Off-Road Racing; Pan Cars, Touring Cars and 1/10 Off-Road Buggies
- Monster "MAX" Series is all new!
- Aluminum based sensor board for true sensor alignment
- Infinite Timing Adjustment
- 2mm Copper Tabs
- Thicker Pure Copper Solder Tabs and Collector
- Thermal Stator Coating for the best heat dissipation possible
- Turbine style vented nose
- More Vents for More Cooling
- New 220C wire coating
- Certified Gauge High Temperature Wire
- New Short Stack Stator Design
- New Stator Material
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- Uses all D3.5, D4 and 24K Rotors
- Production motor
- Thorough visual inspection for any issues including timing, shimming and loose screws
- Each and every production motor Stator is tested and only the TOP 5% are labeled as Team SPEC 5%
- Custom built and hand assembled just like our Team Driver Motors
- Buying a Certified Motor is the closest anyone can get to buying a Trinity Team Motor. Example: Asymmetry in a brushless motor could be anywhere from "0" to "30 plus". Certified Plus will have no higher than a "4" so you never see a rotor higher than a "4" in the "PLUS" line.
- The other advantage will be each and every CERTIFIED Team SPEC 5% (Plus) motor will come with a complete print-out after running the motor on the Motolyser.
- Ceramic Red-Sealed Bearings installed (Front and Rear)
- Rotor shimmed for alignment
- Sensor Board adjustment and timing set
- CERTIFIED Team SPEC 5% (Plus) Rotor and Stator
- 2 Cell (Off-Road)
- 2 Cell (On-Road)
- 1 Cell (1/12 Scale On-Road)
* MAX Voltage 11.1v 3Cell Lipo Battery