EVERY XB4 2019 PURCHASED THIS MONTH RECIEVES A FREE PLAIG BEARING (XB4 2019 V2C PRO RACER ) KIT AT NO COST $0
The new XRAY XB4 2019 Spec 4WD 1/10 Electric Off-Road Buggy is sure to set the new benchmark in 1/10 electric race buggy performance. More information will be announced soon.
The XRAY XB4 2019 1/10 4WD Electric Buggy Kit was designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe. Using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, the XB4 2019 was crafted with XRAY's legendary attention to detail. The XB4 is typical XRAY - precision, professional, high-competition RC car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the even the smallest details, and backed by premium service & factory support.
NOTE: Painted body and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Redesigned multi-function rear upright helps to generate more traction & increase stability
- Redesigned longer rear driveshafts with 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- Redesigned rear wheel axle with safety collar, featuring XRAY's unique multi-position driveshaft adjustment to vary driveshaft length
- Redesigned longer rear camber link to accommodate all roll center alternatives
- Redesigned larger ball-bearing used in the rear uprights for increased reliability
- Redesigned rear suspension arms redesigned to accommodate the new multi adjustable upright
- Redesigned longer rear arm pivot pin to accommodate the new multi adjustable upright and wheelbase adjustment.
- Redesigned diff outdrives redesigned for 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- Redesigned bevel drive gears machined from special gear steel material reduce the weight and significantly improves reliability
- Redesigned central shaft universal joint redesigned to accommodate the new steel pinion gears
- Redesigned graphite reinforcement plate between servo saver increases traction and improves cornering speed
- Redesigned body redesigned to make the car more stable and improves the rotation in corners
- Includes redesigned rear wheels with a deeper recess for the wheel nuts
Width: Adjustable 245-250mm
Wheelbase: Adjustable 279-281mm
Weight: 850 g
Ready-to-run weight: 1650 g (approx)
- 2-Channel radio system
- Electronic Speed Control
- 540 Motor
- Steering servo
- Shorty style LiPo battery pack
- Compatible battery charger
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 1/10 scale 4WD buggy tires & CA Glue
- Tools, threadlock & bearing oil