BR-T4WC - All in aluminum
The new BC-T4WC servo was completely made of aluminum to further optimize the desired technical aspects.
The BC-T4WC was developed on the Xray T4 2020 platform but also mounts on previous Xray T4 models like the BC-1863X.
Its ergonomics accommodates innovative solutions such as the cable for the receiver that no longer comes out laterally but centrally from the rear cap. This in addition to ensuring greater wiring cleanliness shifts the weight further to the center and prevents cable breakage.
On the surface of the upright there is a threaded hole that allows using a simple screw and shims to use the servo as a battery stop.
Even under the performance aspect the servo has been improved in efficiency.
- The BR1 logo is engraved on the front and on the central upright
- Connection cable designed for greater cleanliness of the electronics
- Further optimized dimensions.
- Improved performance and efficiency
- Predisposition for battery stop.
- Improving a product that has won everything that was possible to win in the last two years is not a simple thing
|Speed: Sec / 60 °||