G-FORCE X Weight Gauge G0022 in stock on SpeedyRC Online eStore
This Product is available on Pre-order. it will be available within 4 days once pre-order has been made. Please contact us: email@example.com to place an order.
GForce X Weight Gauge scale system.
- Designed for use with all classes, 1/8th circuit car, buggy and truck, 1/10th buggy, 1/10th touring car, 1/12th and WGT.
- Measures the chassis corner weights, left and right distribution, front and rear distribution, cross weights and total weight.
- Measurement can be displayed in either Grams or Ounces.
- Highly accurate weight measurement in 0.1g increments (equivalent to 0.01 oz)
- Maximum weight limit for each scale is 2000 grams.
- A total of 13 LED screens clearly displaying all the information, colour coded for easy reference:
- 4 Red LED screens for displaying each corner weight measurement
2 Green LED screens for displaying front weight and rear weight measurement.
2 Green LED screens for displaying cross corner balance (FR+RL and FL+RR)
1 Green LED screen for displaying total weight measurement
4 LED screens for displaying weight distribution percentages.
- Easy to operate 3 button controls
- 4 large, easy to clean aluminum weighing surfaces, with flexible silicone wire for easy placement under the chassis.
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries (not included) or an external DC power supply (6-13.8v)
Measurable weight: 2000g or less (per one weight scale 1)
Measuring error: ± 0.5g
Power: 4 AA batteries (not included) or DC6-13.8V
Main unit size: 130.4 x 104.5 x 35.3 (mm)
Weight scale size: 59.1 x 65.1 x 17.5 (mm)
Body weight (including weight scale): 354g