iCharger 1010B Plus Battery Charger
Authorized iCharger Dealer SpeedyRC Online eStore.
iCharger 1010B+ is a Compact, versatile and powerful Charger in the RC hobby.
The 1010B+ charger is designed for charging 1S-10S packs at up to a 10 amp charge rate, while also giving you useful tools such as measuring the internal resistance(IR) of your batteries, or safely and easily discharging packs for storage.
With a JST-XH & ThunderPower balance board thrown in for free, you're ready for just about anything.
|iCharger 1010B+ Specifications|
|DC Charge Current Range:||0.05 – 10.0|
|Amps Discharge Current Range:||0.05 – 7.0 Amps|
|Maximum Charge Power Capacity:||300 watt at input voltage greater than 13.5 volt|
|Maximum Discharge Power Capacity:||30 watt|
|Current Drain for Balancing:||<300ma|
|Lithium (LiPo/Lilo/Life) battery cell count:||1-10 series|
|NiMh/NiCd Battery Cell Count:||1-25 Series|
|Pb (Lead Acid) Cell Count:||1-18 series (2-36v)|
|Battery Setup Memories:||10|
|Intelligent Temperature Control:||Yes|
|PC Connect:||USB Port|
iCharger 1010B+ Features
iCharger 1010B+ is designed with safety as the number one priority. Numerous cutoff and safety features are offered to the user.
- Capacity Cut Off – User can set a capacity limit for a charge cycle. The charger will stop once this limit is reached, avoiding over charging of a battery. This is particularly useful for batteries that don’t display normal characteristics during normal use or charge, normally as a result of poor quality or previous damage.
- Timer Cut Off – User set timer limit will terminate the charge process once the allocated time is reached.
- Internal Temperature Cut Off - Internal temperature sensor and temperature controlled automatic cooling FAN controls the internal temperature and provides intelligent protection. When the internal temperature of iCharger 1010B+ is over 60℃(140 F), the output power is automatically reduced by 25%. If the temperature exceeds 65℃(149 F) the charge cycle is stopped.
- External Temperature Cut Off – Using an external temperature sensor, iCharger 1010B+ will stop the charge cycle if the temperature of the battery exceeds user set level.
- Cell Count - Automatically checks number of cells in a pack to see if this matches user setting before beginning any function.
- Voltage Protections - The iCharger 1010B+ has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), as well as low input voltage.
iCharger 1010B+ can charge any type of battery chemistry. Including all popular Lithium battery chemistries (Lipo, LiFe, LiLo), Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMh), Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Sealed Lead Acid, Deep Cycle Lead Acid, Starter Lead Acid batteries and much more.
-Balance Charge Options
The iCharger 1010B+ has a built in integrated cell balancer and can be used with three types of lithium batteries (LiPo, Lilo, LiFe). iChargers design uses accurate balancing techniques to ensure that the voltage of each individual cell is the same during charge. Other battery chargers evaluate batteries charge state based on the total voltage of the pack, not each individual cell.
Greater control over balance charge setting. Ability to either set to start balance charging when voltage reaches a user set value, or start balancing from beginning or part way through the (Lithium) charge cycle. Feature set balance settings offers greater user control of the charge cycle.
Unique battery monitor function. Allowing user to monitor battery voltage (per cell), temperature, power and much more while in normal use. This is a unique function that offers options to compare battery performance, check the condition of a battery, as well as establish if the battery is suitable for its intended application.
Storage charge function that charges the battery to a user set capacity. Essential for long term storage and care of the battery.
iCharger 1010B+ is a true 10amp battery charger. Boasting 300w of power which ensures that 10amps is available no matter what size the battery is being charged. Most “amp” ratings on other charging products available are not an accurate representation. They do not have high enough voltage to deliver the rating with medium to large sized batteries.
Unique Lithium battery expanding discharge program. When an external capacity resistor is connected, iCharger 1010B+ produces a maximum discharge power capacity of 280W (@40V/7A).
iCharger is a compact range of chargers, proven to have the smallest size to power ratio of any charging product available today. iChargers size is achieved by innovative circuitry design features that allow the charger to operate at 90% efficiency. As well as adopting external discharging functionality, icharger does not need large heat sinks and ventilation, reducing the overall size of the product considerably.
iCharger 1010B+ fan is only activated if the internal temperature reaches high levels or during high current discharge. This reduces noise unless it is completely necessary.
-Variable Input Voltage
iCharger integrated circuitry utilises revolutionary design to use variable input voltage, producing a regulated output to match the battery being charged. For example, iCharger can charge a 12v battery using a 6v input voltage. This unique circuit design offers incomparable versatility.
iCharger 1010B+ is firmware upgradable via its USB connection to a PC.
iCharger 1010B+ supports “logview” software. Allowing analysis and display of charge and discharge data. This gives you an extremely accurate comparison and analysis of battery condition and performance.
iCharger 1010B+ adopts a unique functionality allowing the user to make use of depleted energy in a discharge cycle. It sends wasted energy back to the power source and in turn, recharges the power source at the same time. The power source in this instance needs to be rechargeable, such as an automotive battery or any other rechargeable battery. Regenerative discharge also offers the opportunity to achieve discharge ratings (both amps and watts) similar to the chargers output rating.
Battery internal resistance measurement. The iCharger 1010B+ can not only measure the internal resistance of the battery pack, it can also measure the per-cell internal resistance.
Convenient set of 10 battery profile memories that can be saved and loaded by number. These can be used to store settings such as charge current, cell count, discharge current, capacity and user set safety settings.
Backlit LCD screen consisting of 2x16 characters providing rich information including active mode, current, voltage, total charge (mAh), charging time, temperature and per cell voltage (for Lithium batteries in balance mode).
Electric motor test mode can be used to run-in electric motors, test motor parameters, performance and check tolerances.
Foam-cut drive. In this mode, the charger acts as a convenient power supply for a hot wire foam cutter.
Store limited Warranty Declaration:
SpeedyRC Online eStore will provide limited Warranty for “iCharger” series products. This limited warranty will only cover damage or broken part or hardware. If you receive this product with broken/damage part, we can offer refund or replace service from our eStore (Postage cost will not be refundable).
If the iCharger product/s is defective or mal-functioning during usage, you can still contact us for the issue. We can help you refer the issue back to manufacture for Warranty replace/repair. All iCharger products are covered by 12 months Factory Warranty. This warranty is provided by manufacture, not us, so we do not accept any returned defective items.
To insure all iCharger products are ready to run, we will open the box and connect it to our 1000W, 15V PSU to test its functionality before dispatch (We will not open the part bags but the main unit). That is to say, we guaranty all iCharger products are 100% functioning before coming to you.
- Always refer to battery specifications before using the charger.
- Never leave the working charger unsupervised.
- Never let children operate the charger without supervision from an adult.
- Use the charger in a well-ventilated area, away from people and electrically conductive or inflammable materials.
- The charger can become hot during use. Take great care before handling it.
- If any unusual happened to the charger being powered, stop charging and check the manual immediately.
- Keep the charger well away from dust, damp, rain, heat, direct sunshine and vibration. Never drop it.
- The charger and the battery should be put on a heat-resistant, noninflammable and nonconductive surface. Never place them on a car seat, carpet or similar. Keep all the inflammable, volatile materials away from operating area.
- People who are not familiar with the charger never try to use it.
Speedy RC PTY LTD does not responsible for damage to people caused by all kinds of reasons, and fire disaster caused by chargers. Please operate safety.
**By purchasing the product, you understand and agree our Declaration.**