Mugen Seiki have released some information about the forthcoming MTC1 Electric Touring Car Kit. After more than a year of development and then intensive on-track testing, the MTC1 is ready to be released. The MTC1 is the ultimate touring car for racers of all skill levels. The MTC1 features a dual belt drive train, intelligent caster adjustment system, zero tweak flex system, adjustable body positioning, big bore shocks, front double joint drive shafts, hard coated aluminum rear drive shafts, low friction pulleys, ball raced sway bars, one piece motor mount, fully adjustable narrow steering system, aerodynamic front bumper, and fully adjustable suspension (camber, toe, caster, wheelbase, track width, roll center, diff / spool height, and steering angle).
- Dual belt drive train.
- Aluminum diff housing with ball raced outdrive cups.
- Laser etched diff housing and shock dampers for viscosity identification.
- Intelligent caster adjustment system.
- Zero tweak flex system.
- Adjustable body positioning front to back and well as
- height adjustment.
- Big bore shocks
- Front double joint drive shafts.
- Hard coated aluminum rear drive shafts.
- Low friction pulleys.
- Ball raced sway bars.
- One-piece motor mount.
- Fully adjustable narrow steering system.
- Aerodynamic front bumper.
- Fully adjustable suspension (camber, toe, caster, wheelbase, track width, roll center, diff / spool height, and steering angle).