My Pit Space Soldering Iron MPS-T12-PRO
This is possibly the best 12v soldering iron on the market. It only takes <10 seconds to heat up and comes with a stack of features.
Speedy RC uses this soldering iron for all its gear in shop and trackside. We cannot recommend it enough!
This item runs off 12V DC power, it requires a 12V power source.
Purposely made to be the best soldering station for RC uses.
Small footpring, lightweight and wider DC voltage input possibility make it perfect for your pit space and to bring with you in your pit bag while traveling.
Perfect for soldering ESC, motors and wire (up to AWG 10) with the kit supplied tip.
- Ready to solder in 10 seconds.
- Input voltage from 10 Volts to 30 volts DC (without affecting the FULL power output).
- Soldering temperature: 0-450°C.
- 5°C temperature stability.
- Output power Max: 100W
- Dimensions: 90mm x 88mm x 38mm
- Total weight of the kit: 375 grammes.
This soldering station was created to be used with a 12V power supply but with a wider power input capability of 10V to 30V DC it is now more versatile. The power source needs to be able to provide and sustain a 100W of power for at least the first 10-15 seconds Ex: (10A with 10V / 8A with 12V / 4A with 25V) .
Here is some example of power source:
- 3S up to 7S LiPo battery.
- 12V or 24V lead/acid battery (car or RV).
- Computer modified power supply.
- 12V RC power supply with 4mm bullet plugs.
- RC battery chargers with configurable output channel as a DC auxiliary output :10 à 30V (100W minimum)
Included in the kit:
- Soldering station
- MPS-T12-D4 tip
- Compact stand for the soldering iron
- Tip cleaned
- User manual
- 30cm power cord with XT-60 male connector.
Recommended products to go with your MPS-T12V
- Tips to suit the T12V are available here
NXE 4S 14.8V 1300mah battery (requires MPS XT60 LiPo adapter)
- Other MPS Products