Sanwa MT44 + RX-472 Radio Set
The Sanwa MT-44 is ideal for Racers looking for a remote that has many of the great features that are required when setting up your RC race cars.
- High quality
- Great price
- Super fast response
This is the Sanwa MT-44 FH4T/FH3 4-Channel 2.4GHz Radio System. The MT-44 is the next development for Sanwa offering impressive features in a lightweight and compact transmitter. Most notably, the MT-44 is the first to use low voltage technology as it's power source, using only three "AAA" batteries for power, or an optional 1S LiPo battery. This advancement not only helps reduce overall transmitter weight, but it also helps free up size, space and comfort requirements.
Other worthy features of the MT-44 transmitter include a white backlit HD display, a collapsible handle to provide full view of the LCD, USB charging, telemetry, 1S LiPo capabilities, FH4T and FH3 support.
- Most versatile radio system in its class
- Setup Wizard for easy setup
- 8 model types
- SSL (Sanwa Synchronized Link) compatible - mode set through CODE AUX functions. Compatible equipment: SUPER VORTEX SERIES, SV-PLUS SERIES, SGS-01C (Gain Adjustment)
- Lightweight at 366 grams
- Easy operation & navigation
- RF MODE Setting (FH4T/FH3)
- Response Mode Setting (NOR/SHR/SSR)*
- Key Assign(SW/TRIM/DIAL/LEVER)
- AUX TYPE SETTING
- CODE AUX (w/ Naming function)
- STEP AUX (Step 1 - 100)
- POINT AUX (2 - 6 point)
- 4WS MIXING (Front/Rear/Normal(coordinate phase)/Reverse(opposite phase))
- MOA MIXING (FWD/4WD/RWD)
- AUX MIXING (ST MIXING/ TH MIXING)
- Transmitter Battery Alarm
- LCD Contrast
- Volume Adjustment
- Mechanical Rudder Angle
- Small Grip Pad
- Compatible Receivers:
- Telemetry-compatible: RX-482, RX-472, RX-47T, RX-462, RX-461
- Non-Telemetry-compatible: RX-481, RX-481WP, RX-471 Dual ID, RX-471W, RX-471, RX-451R, RX-451, RX-381, RX-380
- MT-44-Channel 2.4GHz FH4/FH3 Transmitter
- RX-482 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-4 Receiver
CAUTIONS AND SUPPLEMENTAL EXPLANATION
SANWA NEW SSL SYSTEM
- When used with compatible RX-472, RX-482, Super Vortex Series, SV-Plus Series, the setting of ESC etc. by Transmitter is available through SSL functions while driving.
- Since the setting can be done without the stop of car, the detailed adjustment in accordance with Race conditions is available without interruption of Intervals and the change of machine conditions.
[Response of Telemetry System]
- It is often said that telemetry system reduce response speed. However, SANWA Original Data Processing and Algorithm Design makes Telemetry possible without response speed reduction. Our Excellent Telemetry System has no response speed reduction.
- With our telemetry system, the precious race data will help the next race setting and driving.
- Please do not use Analog Servo for SHR mode or SSR mode. If analog servo is used for SHR mode or SSR mode, the servo will be broken and will not work. Digital servo (SRG series, Digital ERG series, SDX series) can be used both for NOR mode and SHR mode.
- SSR mode can be used only by SRG series servo.
- In SHR or SSR mode, BL-FORCE, BL-SPORT, F3300, SBL-02 and SBL-03CR do not work. Please use NOR mode for the above ESC.
Version Control and Firmware Updates
For the latest firmware, visit the SANWA product page.