The Tamiya M-Chassis platform has been around since the early 1990’s. Now in its 7th generation, the M-07 Concept is a significant evolution from its predecessors. Designed by the same designer who brought the TA-07 Pro Touring Car chassis to life, this chassis takes a number of design cues from Tamiya’s touring car models and features a largely changed design from its numeric predecessors. The goal set forth with this new platform; ease of maintenance and responsive drive characteristics, all of which were attained during its development. The all-new features incorporated into the M-07 CONCEPT make it truly rewarding to drive for those who would like to experience the excitement of R/C racing.
Image for example does not come with this kit
*Photos for reference only.
- The M-07 Concept will be available in kit form with a length of 332mm and width of 164mm.
- Similar to that of the TA-07 Pro, the main chassis uses a 1-piece monocoque with integrated upper frame elements.
- The M-07 will be available with two different wheelbases, adjusted by flipping the rear suspension arms (M: 225mm, L: 239mm).
- A major upgrade; new,long suspension arms and steering linkage components for better handling. Rear toe can also be adjusted with included spacers.
- 4-wheel independent suspension with CVA oil-filled shocks.
- The M-07 comes with an oil-filled gear differential (from the TA-06) and uses universal driveshafts and a full set of ball bearings.
- The chassis will be compatible with standard IMFAR LiPo regulation square-shaped battery packs.
- The chassis will also accept Low-Profile servos - more selection, less weight.
- The body body mounts have been reinforced to make them more durable with less flexing.
- Overall Length: 335mm
- Overall Width: 164mm
- Wheelbase: 225mm / 239mm
- Suspension Type: Double Wishbone
- Tamiya M07 Concept 1/10 FF Mini Chassis Kit EP (1 pc)
- 2ch Radio sys.
- Battery Pack
- PS Spray
- 8 x AA Batteries