Lexan Paints - Latest in Airbrush Paint
Lexan Paints is a water-based paint specifically formulated to adhere to polycarbonate RC shells. The paint is extremely flexible, durable, and very adhesive, lasting the extreme conditions racers put their shells through. Lexan Paints offer 27-colors of paints in tough 100mL bottles. White and Black also come in 500mL and 1000mL bottles.
The paint is designed to ensure easy airbrush application with a 0.5mm tip at 30-35psi.
Lexan Paints will be adding more colors to its current pallet in the near future.
Basic application guidelines are as follows.
- Clean surface prior to application
- Do not use under 12deg or in very high humidity
- Thoroughly stir paint prior to use (do not shake)
- Use right out of the bottle (with a 0.5mm tip @ 30-35psi)
- Overlap by 50% for an even coat
- Apply a minimum of two coats for coverage and durability
The color consistency, application, durability, and volume will make Lexan Paints your new favorite paint to work with!
Speedy RC is the exclusive distributor of Lexan Paints. Please contact us for information concerning product detail and wholesale information. Customers can also purchase directly from us here: https://speedyrc.com.au/products/lexan-paints