G.T. Power – Pro Duo 80W X2 Dual AC DC 7A LiPo LiHV NiMH RC Battery Balance Charger #GT-X2 Charger
The GT Power X2 Duo is two 80 watt chargers in one! With two independent 80 watt charging systems built into a single charging unit. Both charging units work independently of each other, allowing you to charge similar or different battery types at the same time.
The GT Power X2Pro Duo is a very advanced charger, able to charge, balance and discharge Lion, LiPo, LiFe, LiHV, NiCd, NiMH and Pb batteries. All the operating modes of this charger are controlled through two way communication, between the charger and the battery to achieve maximum safety. All the settings can be configured by the user.
With versatile power input options the charger can be plugged directly into the wall or accept a DC voltage input from 11v to 18v.
The charger also includes an Mains power lead, DC power input lead, charge leads with Deans T-Connector, XT60, JST, Tamiya & Receiver Packs, and two external balance port connection boards.
It includes a range of functions for various battery types:
- Lithium Batteries – Charge, Balance Charge, Fast Charge, Storage Charge, Discharge
- NiMh Batteries – Charge, Discharge, Cycle
- NiCd Batteries – Charge, Discharge, Cycle
- Pb Batteries – Charge, Discharge
- Microprocessor controlled
- Delta-peak sensitivity
- Individual cell balancing
- Li-ion, LiPo and LiFe capable
- Ni-Cd and NiMH capable
- Wide range of charge current
- Storage function, allows safe storage charge of LiPo batteries
- Cyclic charging/discharging
- Time limit function
- Input voltage monitoring (protects your car battery at the field)
- Data storage (store up to 5 packs in memory)
- Battery break in and cycling
- DC Input Voltage: 11v to 18v
- AC Input Voltage: 110v – 240v
- Circuit power: Maximum Charge 80 watts / Maximum Discharge 5 watts
- Charge Current Range: 0.1 amp to 7.0 amp
- Discharge current range: 0.1 amp to 1.0 amp
- Ni-MH/NiCd cells: 1 to 15 cells
- Li-ion/Poly cells: 2 to 6 cells
- Pb battery voltage: 2v to 24v
Product Id: GTX2