Carpet / Astroturf Edition
Meet the eagerly awaited successor to the revered B6 series - the all-new B7, Team Associated's latest 2WD RC masterpiece. Having pushed the boundaries of performance with the B6 series across multiple material advancements, geometric tweaks, and weight distribution enhancements, Team Associated now proudly introduces the B7.
In the words of the creators themselves, they've not merely engineered another iteration; they've embarked on an evolution and revolution in their race car lineage. Recognizing the limitations of the esteemed B6 platform, Team Associated's decision to unveil the B7 signifies a pivotal moment in RC racing. Stay tuned as the B7 promises to redefine performance benchmarks and set a new standard in the world of competitive RC cars.
(Pictured: #90041 RC10B7 Team Kit.)
Champions by Design
Team Associated has been at the leading edge of 1:10 scale 2WD off road for the last 40 years starting with the original RC10 and are proud to introduce this next generation RC10 to the world--the RC10B7. 40 years has seen a lot of development and changes, with each generation being a step forward from the last. The RC10B7 is no exception, boasting new long-arm suspension geometry, weight-centralized electronics layout, KPI adjustable steering blocks, and increased tunability throughout the whole chassis. These innovations have increased the potential for grip and corner speed, which leads to faster lap times and an overall easier-to-drive feel than the previous generation.
The RC10B7 is the recommended starting kit for those who plan to race on carpet, AstroTurf, and some high-grip sealed clay tracks. This kit comes equipped with an all-new gear differential, front and rear anti-roll bars, and an optimized high-grip setup which includes stiffer springs and higher pack shock pistons. As with previous generations, the RC10B7 and RC10B7D feature fully interchangeable parts between the two kits, which allows the user to pick and choose what configuration they want to use depending on track conditions. Both versions come with the same durability, speed, and lineage of a champion that is found in any Team Associated race platform.
- 5-gear laydown transmission with low profile motor mount moves weight of motor closer to the center of the car
- Long-arm suspension geometry improves grip and predictability in all conditions
- KPI adjustable steering and caster blocks allows for fine tuning steering feel. Three options are included in kit.
- Vertical front outer ballstud allows fine tuning of roll center, camber gain, and link length
- Height adjustable aluminum front bulkhead allows for further tuning of front roll center
- Standard and HRC (High Roll Center) rear hubs included
- Easy access anti-roll bars front and rear
- High volume gear differential improves consistency of differential action over a longer runs. Fits LTC internal diff gears from the RC10B74.2.
- Highly adjustable battery holder with thumb tabs allows for easy battery removal and fine tuning of weight bias
- 7075-T6 aluminum chassis with increased departure angle and optional weight plate pockets
- 6.5mm aluminum front axle increases stability and grip when using slim front wheels and low-profile tires
- HD 69mm CVA bones and differential outdrives for improved durability
- Lightweight molded servo mount
- One-piece rear wing mount improves durability
- New 7-inch rear wing and 2.5-inch front wing
- Low-profile body
- Shock tower covers front and rear
- 3.5mm turnbuckles and ballcups
RC10B7 Team Kit
Available February 2024
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.