Eartech communication headsets UL1SHD
Easily added to 2 or 3 pce sets if required ..........
The pressure on your RC pit crew is Super high as they have the responsibility of making sure that your car is on the track as long as possible without running you out of fuel. I think it’s time you make the job easier with the new Eartech communication headset ul2shd so they can clearly communicate with you without having to yell up the stand come in for fuel this lap. Can you imagine you’re in first place ahead of the world’s best driver and your pit crew yells come in for fuel but you did not hear him due to a revving car in the pits and you don’t come in and run out of fuel.
Full Duplex Wireless Communication Without a Base Station
When your job calls for split second coordination look to UltraLITE self contained headsets and for hands free, full duplex wireless voice contact.
UltraLITE are revolutionary headsets that eclipse all other full duplex systems for performance and convenience because the transceiver is built right inside the ear cup. This self-contained, “All in One” design eliminates wires and belt worn radios. And since UltraLITE do not require complicated base stations users can remain in constant full duplex voice contact even while on the move.
Standard UltraLITE intercoms provide instantaneous wireless communications for crews that need to communicate without pushing buttons. At the heart of these systems is a specialty base or “MAIN” headset that relays the digital signals generated by up to four “Remote” units. The resulting open line talking pattern allows up to 5 people to talk simultaneously so they can continue working with their hands.
All UltraLITE headsets include EARTEC’s Auto Mute Mic boom technology. These specialty microphone assemblies feature an internal switch that automatically mutes the headset mic gain when set to the UP position. Using AutoMUTE is a simple and efficient way to mute your microphone signal.
A terrific feature of UltraLITE systems is that the Lithium Polymer batteries (included) charge externally and are field replaceable. This allows you to purchase and keep spare batteries on hand extending the run time of your system indefinitely. A multi-port charger is included with each new complete UltraLITE intercom that features positive LED indicators. When the batteries reach full charge the corresponding LED turns from red to green indicating that the battery is ready to go.
Since UltraLITE headsets are field programmable all base packages are expandable and can even be incorporated into a HUB or Interface system to accommodate your growing needs.
- Full Duplex wireless communication without a base station or beltpack.
- Excellent Performance – Range up to 1/4 mile.
- DECT Frequency – Digital 1900 MHz band is interference free.
- Li-Poly Batteries – Provide continuous 6 hr operation and are field replaceable.
- Adjustable Mic Boom – Rotates 270 degrees, worn on left or right.
- Auto Mute – Mute microphone simply by moving the boom to up position.
- Volume Control – Simple Up / Down push button adjustment.
- Water Resistant – Silicone sealed for use outdoors in inclement conditions.
- Deluxe Padding – Headsets fit firmly yet comfortably for an 8 hour work shift.
- Field Programmable – Start small and add to your system as needed.
- Multi-port Charger – Individual battery bays, green LED indicates charge.
- Softside case – Waterproof nylon with padded compartments.
|DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
|1920 – 1930MHz (USA)
|1880 – 1900MHz (EURO)
|Preferred Frequency (MHz)
|TX/RX: 1921.536 ~1928.448MHz
|Tuning Range Receive (MHz)
|1921.536 to 1928.448MHz
|Maximum Transmit Power
|Channel Tuning Step
|1.152 Mbps (Baud Rate)
|Time Division Duplex (TDD)
|ADPCM / 32bit/s
|Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)
|400m in open space
|Headset Power Supply
|Rechargeable Lithium 3.7 V/ 800 mAh 3.0 Wh
|Charger Power Supply
|AC / adapter: INPUT 110-40Vac
|Normal Condition of Use
|0 C to 40 C
|-10 C to 50 C