Roche have introduced their new Rapide F1 Evo3 chassis. Featuring a newly designed graphite main chassis, rear pod plate, front lower arm, caster adjust plate, top deck and chassis brace, the updates don’t stop there with new aluminium rear bulkheads and lower pod plate with centering pins. The motor mount rear bulkheads come with plastic axle ride height adjusters and are finished in red/black two tone anodising. Up front there is an all new 7075 aluminium floating servo mount which is lower thanks to the chassis plate being machined out below the servo. The graphite multi-flex top deck features adjustable chassis flex using tweak free screws and the centre damper positions are selectable on the top deck. Finishing off the many updates is a new centre pivot system with high / lower pivot position selectable, new DVS-V3 centre damper with quick rear droop adjustment and aluminium easy adjust side spring holder.
- New design graphite main chassis, rear pod plate, front lower arm, caster adjust plate, top deck, chassis brace
- New design aluminium rear bulkheads and lower pod plat with centering pins
- New design aluminium motor mount and rear bulkhead with plastic axle ride height adjusters. Red/Black two tones anodize.
- New design 7075 aluminium floating servo mount and main chassis, lower servo position.
- New design graphite multi-flex top deck, adjustable chassis flex by special tweak free screws. Center damper positions adjustability on top deck.
- New design center pivot system. High / lower pivot position adjustability.
- New DVS-V3 center damper. Quick rear droop adjustment.
- New 7075 aluminium easy adjust side spring holder.