Skip to content
Sanwa PGS-XR II High Speed Brushless Servo
- FH5U: SXR(SANWA XTREME RESPONSE) MODE-COMPATIBLE
- SSL-COMPATIBLE PROGRAMMABLE SERVO: Compatible with CODE 10 (M12S, EXZES ZZ, MT-44). Not Compatible with CODE 5 (M12, EXZES Z, MT-4S, MT-4, MT-S)
- PGS SETTING GEAR-COMPATIBLE
- SUPER RESPONSE (SSR) MODE-COMPATIBLE
- HIGH RESPONSE (SHR) MODE-COMPATIBLE
- Li-Po 2 CELL-COMPATIBLE
- HIGH TORQUE TYPE
- BRUSH LESS MOTOR
- FULL ALUMINUM CASE
- FULL METAL GEAR (Strengthening Gears)
- ALUMINUM HEAT SINK
- Black Harness
- Programmable Servo to be compatible with SSL & Telemetry at Launch
- Setting Adjustment by wireless from Radio
- Setting Adjustment to connect Servo with Setting Gear
- Regarding Temperature, Current, Voltage and Volume Position on Servo inside, Telemetry-transmission can be passed to Radio.
- Initial Setting on Setting Gear is necessary.
- SSL-CH (SSL Channel Setting)
- STRETC (Stretcher Adjustment)
- BOOST (BOOST Adjustment)
- D-Band (Dead Band Adjustment)
- MV-MID (Middle Torque Adjustment)
- MV-END (Later Torque Adjustment)
- BREAK (Break Adjustment)
- ◎MV-HOLD (Power Adjustment at whole area) ◎MV-FRQ (Feeling Adjustment at whole area)
- ◎MAX-PW (MAX Duty Adjustment)
- ※ Setting Gear is necessary for ◎setting.
- PGS-Servo Explanation
@7.4V: 0.09 sec/60 (7.4V)
@6.0V: 0.11 sec/60 (6.0V)
@7.4V: 240.25 oz-in (17.3 kg-cm)
@6.0V: 194.42 (14.0 kg-cm)
Weight: 72 g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device