iCharger 4010DUO Battery Charger
Authorized iCharger Dealer SpeedyRC Online eStore.
The iCharger 4010 Duo is the latest heavyweight addition to the iCharger range. iChargers first independent two channel charger, producing more output power than any other charger currently available!
iCharger 4010 DUO can charge 10s Lipo battery backs on each channel, that’s 20s at once! Producing up to 40amps per channel and featuring a large TFT screen with all state of charge battery parameters, iCharger 4010 Duo is a wonder of electrical engineering. After years of research and development, we are pleased to present the most powerful, user friendly and accurate multi chemistry charger available today.
With two JST-XH balance boards thrown in for free - one for each channel - you'll be ready to go right away.
|iCharger 4010 Duo Specifications:|
|Max Input Current:||<65 Amp|
|DC Charge Current Range:||70A@Syn. Mode - 40A@Asyn. Mode|
|Amps Discharge Current Range:||0.05 – 7.0 Amps|
|Maximum Charge Power Capacity:||2000W (Channel 1400W @input > 23.5V)|
|Maximum Discharge Power Capacity:||200W (Channel 130W)|
|Maximum Regenerative Discharge Capacity:||2000W (Channel 1400W)|
|Current Drain for Balancing:||2.4A@Syn. Mode 1.2A@Asyn. Mode|
|Lithium (LiPo/Lilo/Life) battery cell count:||1-10 series (Per Channel)|
|NiMh/NiCd Battery Cell Count:||1-25 Series (Per Channel)|
|Pb (Lead Acid) Cell Count:||1-18 series 2-36v (Per Channel)|
|Battery Setup Memories:||64|
|Intelligent Temperature Control:||Yes|
|PC Connect:||USB Port|
iCharger 4010 Duo Features:
iCharger 4010 Duo is designed with safety as the number one priority. Numerous cut-off and safety features are offered to the user.
- Capacity Cut Off – User can set a capacity limit for a charge cycle. The charger will stop once this limit is reached, avoiding over charging of a battery. This is particularly useful for batteries that don’t display normal characteristics during normal use or charge, normally as a result of poor quality or previous damage.
- Timer Cut Off – User set timer limit will terminate the charge process once the allocated time is reached.
- Internal Temperature Cut Off - Internal temperature sensor and temperature controlled automatic cooling FAN controls the internal temperature and provides intelligent protection. When the internal temperature is over 60℃(140 F), the output power is automatically reduced by 25%. If the temperature exceeds 65℃(149 F) the charge cycle is stopped.
- External Temperature Cut Off – Using an external temperature sensor, iCharger 4010 Duo will stop the charge cycle if the temperature of the battery exceeds user set level.
- Cell Count - Automatically checks number of cells in a pack to see if this matches user setting before beginning any function.
- Voltage Protections - The iCharger 4040 Duo has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), as well as low input voltage.
-Two Independent Channels
iCharger 4010 Duo is a two channel independent charger. The charger is capable of charging 2 separate 10s packs on each channel. That’s a total of 20s! Each channel is independent and can be used for different batteries or charge / discharge cycles at once.
iCharger 4010 Duo is the most powerful iCharger model. Featuring up to 40amps (1200 watts max) on each channel, or 70 amps (2000 watts max) when used synchronous mode. Synchronous mode is when both channels are wired in parallel to charge one battery pack. In this mode, the chargers total combined output current is maximum 70amsp and 2000 watts.
iCharger 4010 Duo can charge any type of battery chemistry. Including all popular Lithium battery chemistries (Lipo, LiFe, LiLo), Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMh), Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Sealed Lead Acid, Deep Cycle Lead Acid, Starter Lead Acid batteries and much more.
-Balance Charge Options
The iCharger 4010 Duo has a built in integrated cell balancer and can be used with three types of lithium batteries (LiPo, Lilo, LiFe). iChargers design uses accurate balancing techniques to ensure that the voltage of each individual cell is the same during charge. Other battery chargers evaluate the battery’s charge state based on the total voltage of the pack, not each individual cell.
Greater control over balance charge setting. Ability to either set to start balance charging when voltage reaches a user set value, or start balancing from beginning or part way through the (Lithium) charge cycle. Feature set balance settings offer greater user control of the charge cycle.
Unique battery monitor function. Allowing user to monitor battery voltage (per cell), temperature, power and much more, while in normal use. This is a unique function that offers options to compare battery performance, check the condition of a battery, and establish if the battery is suitable for its intended application.
-Regenerative Discharge Over Two Channels
iCharger 4010 Duo features iChargers unique regenerative discharge function. When enabled, the charger sends the depleted energy in a discharge cycle back to the power source, recharging the power source at the same time. In this mode the power source needs to be a rechargeable battery.
As a two channel charger, iCharger 4010 Duo has the added bonus capability of regenerative discharge over the two output channels. Allowing the user to discharge a battery on channel one and send the depleted energy to be used in a charge cycle on channel two.
-64 Memory Function
iCharger 4010 Duo features 64 programmable memories. Allowing the user to pre set any numerous charge, discharge and safety settings to one of the 64 available memories. Easily and quickly recalling the settings any time, avoiding the need to constantly change the charger settings when charging different batteries or multiple battery packs in parallel.
iCharger 4010 Duo features a large TFT LCD screen that provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, charge time and much more. More data than ever before!
-Servo and Pulse Test
iCharger 4010 Duo includes built in Servo test special function. Utilising the large TFT screen, the user is able to view a clear graphic display off the servos speed, senility, fixed point and much more.
iCharger Servo Test function include; Linear Rest, Fixed Point Test, Speed Test and Auto CW/CCW Test.
iCharger 4010 Duo is firmware upgradable via its USB connection to a PC.
iCharger 4010 Duo supports “logview” software. Allowing analysis and display of charge and discharge data. This gives you an extremely accurate comparison and analysis of the battery condition and performance.
-SD Card Slot
iCharger 4010 Duo features an SD car slot. Allowing user to save charge and battery data to an SD card.
Store limited Warranty Declaration:
SpeedyRC Online eStore will provide limited Warranty for “iCharger” series products. This limited warranty will only cover damage or broken part or hardware. If you receive this product with broken/damage part, we can offer refund or replace service from our eStore (Postage cost will not be refundable).
If the iCharger product/s is defective or mal-functioning during usage, you can still contact us for the issue. We can help you refer the issue back to manufacture for Warranty replace/repair. All iCharger products are covered by 12 months Factory Warranty. This warranty is provided by manufacture, not us, so we do not accept any returned defective items.
To insure all iCharger products are ready to run, we will open the box and connect it to our 1000W, 15V PSU to test its functionality before dispatch (We will not open the part bags but the main unit). That is to say, we guaranty all iCharger products are 100% functioning before coming to you.
- Always refer to battery specifications before using the charger.
- Never leave the working charger unsupervised.
- Never let children operate the charger without supervision from an adult.
- Use the charger in a well-ventilated area, away from people and electrically conductive or inflammable materials.
- The charger can become hot during use. Take great care before handling it.
- If any unusual happened to the charger being powered, stop charging and check the manual immediately.
- Keep the charger well away from dust, damp, rain, heat, direct sunshine and vibration. Never drop it.
- The charger and the battery should be put on a heat-resistant, noninflammable and nonconductive surface. Never place them on a car seat, carpet or similar. Keep all the inflammable, volatile materials away from operating area.
- People who are not familiar with the charger never try to use it.
Speedy RC PTY LTD does not responsible for damage to people caused by all kinds of reasons, and fire disaster caused by chargers. Please operate safety.
**By purchasing the product, you understand and agree our Declaration.**