This model recreates the Mercedes Actros as raced by the Tankpool24 team in the 2019 ETRC (European Truck Racing Championship). This specific recreation depicts the truck that carried the team to 4th place on the year, with veteran Hungarian driver Norbert Kiss 6th overall in the drivers’ standings. The realistic body is a 3-piece set made from lightweight and durable polycarbonate, with separately molded plastic side mirrors, coupler and rear bumper parts. The TT-01 Type-E chassis is a proven performer, and this chassis is fitted with dedicated semi-truck wheels and tires for the model.
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 441mm, width: 188mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Brand-new three-part polycarbonate body with components for body, cab and coupler.
- Separately molded plastic parts depict side mirrors, front and rear light cases, plus the grille emblem.
- Includes stickers recreating the sponsors and livery.
- Silver color molded wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing truck models.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD with easy handling and great customization potential.
- TT-01 Type-E chassis Hop-Up Options available.
- Includes 540-Type Brushed motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Product Specifications (Specifications subject to change)
|Construction type||Assembly kit|
|Drive line||Dog bone|
|Suspension||Fully independent double wishbone|
|Shock damper||Friction damper|
|Shock damper material||Plastic|
|Electronic Speed Control (ESC)||Included|
|LED Light buckets||Yes|
|LED lights||Sold separately|
|Adjustable toe angles||Front only|
|Adjustable ground clearance||Yes|
|Adjustable gear ratio||Yes|
|Adjustable track width||Fixed|
|Adjustable shock angle||Yes|
|Special feature 1||4-piece durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.|
|Special feature 2||Details such as engine, turbocharger and frame are faithfully reproduced on the polycarbonate body.|
|Special feature 3||Separately molded ABS plastic parts recreate side mirror, coupler and rear bumper.|
|Special feature 4||Included marking stickers recreate the sponsor livery of the #77 Team Reinert Racing truck from the 2016 FIA season.|
|Special feature 5||Wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing truck models.|
|Special feature 6||Features molded parts to make the model compatible with LED lights. (Tamiya LED Light Unit sold separately)|
|Special feature 7||Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor. ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability for brushless motor power. Note: Do not exceed a 21.5 turn motor when upgrading to a brushless motor.|
|Requires A||2-channel radio gear|
|Requires B||Polycarbonate paint|
|Requires C||7.2 battery & charger|
|Assembly Type:||Un-Assembled (Kit)|
|Vehicle:||Big Rig (HGV)|
|Skill Level:||Skill Level 3|