ZL21, our first body shell ever for 1/10 Drag racing
This project was born from the desire to create an extraordinary product developed specifically for drag races, "No Prep Street Outlaw" and "No Prep Street 13.5 stock" categories.
THE ALL NEW 1/10 DRAG BODY SHELL IS SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!
Premium Quality first of all
Our philosophy leads us not to settle for mediocrity or speculation, for each project we always pursue the same common thread: the best or nothing. To obtain products that fully meet our expectations, we dedicate months of virtual design and rendering in order to allow us to evaluate any improvements or details to be corrected.
QUALITY without any compromise is the basis of everything we make, the ZL21 body shell represents the perfect implementation of our philosophy that drives us to do better and that encourages us to make use of our know-how acquired in over 15 years of experience.
Bittydesign Engineering is synonymous with guarantee, authenticity and innovation.
The body shell was designed on AE DR10 chassis but can also be mounted on Losi 22S chassis No Prep Drag, Traxxas Slash* 2wd Drag Car & Traxxas Drag Slash 1/10.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®, 1mm thick
- Included in the kit is a complete set of screws, nuts and washers necessary for correct fixing of the additional parts
- The additional front splitter, exhaust pipes and rear wing are also supplied with the body shell
- * for installation on Slash™ 2wd chassis it is necessary to purchase the following Traxxas codes to modify your model and make it suitable for the body shell: # 2531X, # 3636, # 2750R, # 2432, # 2444, # 2437, # 3740, # 2445, # 2443, shortened rear drive shafts and remove the front bumper
- Specs: length 640mm, width 280mm, height 164mm
- Wheelbase: 330mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and the windows mask
Made with one target: the excellence
Making reference to the american iconic muscle car, we took inspiration to design the lines of the ZL21 body shell adapted to the production needs, the phase of refinement took several months to optimize every detail, the search of perfection has been obsessive in order to offer a product that respect our quality standards.
ZL21 is a DRAG body shell with a breathtaking look designed for acceleration races, the "Outlaw" look and shapes place it at the top of drag competitions where aerodynamic extremization is allowed in this category with the aim of maximum performance.
Accessories that make the difference!
During the design we have thought of every possible detail and this has led us to produce a variety of parts that complete the racing and realistic look of the ZL21 and aid in performance.
These accessories are INCLUDED together with the body:
- Rear wing (extension) to improve and "clean" the air turbulence generated in the rear
- Exhausts to give a real look, 'option 1' is a set of zoomie style pipes (4 tubes) or 'option 2' is a turbo style exhaust (single pipe); you will choose which one to mount based on your preference
- Front splitter to create a more aggressive appearance, as well as help increase front end stability
Two different exhausts options
Not only we decided to design a cool accessory like the exhausts tubes but we offer you a few different styles all included into the body kit!
- step 1: decide, first of all, if mount on your new ZL21 body shell the single big tube rather than the 4 tubes in line with smaller section
- step 2: cut out with quality scissors (see here) the plates with the style of exhausts that you prefer
- step 3: cut out the hole (marked on the side left/right) on the body, longer if you wanna install the 4 tubes, short hole if you decided to apply the single exhausts tube
- step 4: apply a double side tape over the exhausts plate and press it inside the body
- step 5: enjoy the racing and realistic look!
After having painted the exhausts of your preference, in about 10 minutes you will easily install this nice looking detail to the ZL21 body simply by following the steps indicated above.