Official launch of my soldering station MPS-T12V in the same time than the Canadian JConcept Championship at Bego Racing RC Raceway. Thanks to all the people that came to see me and my new soldering station and the great comments and feedbacks you gave me. I am proud to be part of this race and bring my knowledge to help with the track antenna and all the persons I helped with their electronics. Those persons will recognize themselves. It is always my pleasure to help you guys to understand the importance to correctly solder your wires, connectors, motors, ESC's etc...
As you know, I am manufacturing soldering station that I am modifying to be the perfect soldering station to have in your pit. Soon available in the next weeks in your hobby shops or directly by contacting me by messenger. This new version is warming up as fast as the 1st version. 7-8 seconds to melt soldering wire.
-12V to 18V DC input or Lipo 4S externally or INTERNALLY connected. Yes Sir! I planned to leave some space inside the enclosure to fit a little 4S, 850mah LiPo battery that gives the ability to make 50 to 100 solders before to be recharged (NOT INCLUDE IN THE OFFICIAL VERSION). Buth the place to install it is there...
- Numeric temperature control
- Calibration mode.
- BOOST mode for extra temperature.
- Sleep mode with adjustable delay.
- Shut-off mode with adjustable delay.
- LiPo guard alarm buzzer with adjustable voltage.
- OLED display with setted and actual temperature of the tip.
- Display percentage of power use.
- Display of the input DC voltage of internal or external LiPo or 12VDC input.
- Aluminium enclosure.
- Compact stand for the iron.
- Brass ball tip cleaner in a reclosable tin can.
- Power cord with XT-60 connector.
- T12-D4 tip.