O.S.Engine Nitro Motor
Club racers rejoice! The R21 is based on the Championship heritage of the R2102 engine and delivers an unbeatable blend of power and value for 1/8 on-road racing. Its crankshaft and piston/liner are designed with premium performance and easy maintenance in mind, which makes it an ideal choice for beginners. This engine is upgradeable with high-performance O.S. Speed parts, letting you realize your full winning potential. High performance. Low price. That's what you can expect from the R21, only from O.S.
- The perfect power plant for rookies and club racers.
- Newly developed crankshaft and piston/liner with the capability to upgrade later to a Spec-class performer.
- RP7 Turbo glow plug.
- 8.5 mm carb reducer.
- Speed flywheel collet.
- Exhaust seal ring.
- Dust cap set.
- Weight: 340g
- Displacement: 3.49cc
- Bore: 16.08mm
- Stroke: 17.20mm
- Power Output: 2.71 hp @ 32,000 RPM
- Practical RPM Range: 4000~44000
- Includes: RP7 Turbo glow plug, exhaust seal ring, 8.5 mm carb reducer, dust cap set
- Requires: Glow fuel, glow igniter, fuel filter, fuel bottle, starter and T-2080SC Tuned Pipe Set