The unique formula is designed for strong abrasion resistance and better adhesion to flexible materials. Bonds, protects and rebuilds for a permanent repair. Excellent sealant. Perfect for patching small holes. Waterproof bond remains secure even when exposed to water. Creates extra traction. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, Styrofoam or paper products. Not recommended for any items that come into contact with food, drinking water or animals.
- Test in an inconspicuous place first before using.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt.
- Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 32 and 50°C.
- Apply directly to each surface to be protected, bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure, approximately 2 minutes before mating surfaces. For waterproofing and protecting, use thin coats to build a thick coating, allowing each layer to set 3-4 hours.
- Allow repair to dry for 24 hours. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
NOTE: May damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until completely dry.